We have a collection of a few used dressage saddles that are in very good or like new condition. Contact us for more information.
Exceptional like new Veritas Novus saddle. This saddle features a monoflap design for a close contact ride with a secure deep seat and centered balance. This saddle starts at $4,895.
• Narrow twist with a more width and support at the rear of the seat
• Accommodates shorter backs, smaller breeds as well as higher withers
• Gusseted Front panel
• Natural Wool Flocked
• Standard in Buffalo Leather with Black Patent welt on seat, cantle and stirrup keeper
• Wood Spring tree with open head and swept up at cantle. Tree is able to be readjusted to accommodate a change in the horse’s width
• “V” Billeting system with point strap standard, increases the stability of the saddle. Second position billeting an option
• Hook style stirrup bars
Gorgeous like new MacRider Arlando saddle. This short saddle is a revolutionary saddle designed as close contact monoflap saddle. Created for the Olympic horse Arlando, it has optimum shoulder freedom with the right pressure. This saddle is a mid-deep seat model, and has long knee rolls for the right support. This saddle is wool-flocked. This saddle starts at $4,595.
Flap Length: 16”
Very good condition Spirig Custom saddle. Wool flocked.
Tree: 30.5 cm